N
Brooklyn, New York

City Tech Admission Requirements

Chances of getting into CUNY New York City College of Technology

Acceptance Rate

Acceptance Rate
77.2%
Admission Difficulty for CUNY New York City College of Technology
Measure Difficulty
Admission StandardsUnavailable
Applicant CompetitionVery Low

How hard is it to get into City Tech and can I get accepted? The school has a 77% acceptance rate. Last year, 14,021 out of 18,163 applicants were admitted making CUNY New York City College of Technology an easy school to get into with a very good chance of acceptance assuming you meet the requirements. Only 23% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

77% are accepted,
can you get in?

See if you have the grades and scores to get into City Tech

Calculate My Chances

City Tech SAT Scores

SAT Requirements & Average SAT Score

SAT Range
Not Reported
Applicants Submitting SAT
-
SAT Scores for CUNY New York City College of Technology
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 25th N/A
SAT Math 25th N/A
SAT Composite 25th N/A
SAT Scores for CUNY New York City College of Technology
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 75th N/A
SAT Math 75th N/A
SAT Composite 75th N/A
Average SAT Score N/A

City Tech ACT Scores

ACT Requirements & Average ACT Score

ACT Range
Not Reported
Applicants Submitting ACT
-
ACT Scores for CUNY New York City College of Technology
ACT Test 25th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 25th N/A
ACT Math 25th N/A
ACT Composite 25th N/A
ACT Scores for CUNY New York City College of Technology
ACT Test 75th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 75th N/A
ACT Math 75th N/A
ACT Composite 75th N/A
Average ACT Score N/A

Estimated GPA Requirements & Average GPA

CUNY New York City College of Technology has not reported high school GPA data for its accepted students.

Admission Statistics

CUNY New York City College of Technology admission statistics
Women Men Total
Applied 7,743 10,420 18,163
Accepted 5,698 8,323 14,021
Acceptance Rate 74% 80% 77%
Enrolled 1,176 2,068 3,244
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 21% 25% 23%

Fall 2019 Application Deadline

Applications were Due
Feb 1, 2019
Days left to Apply
None

The application deadline for Fall 2019 has passed. Applications were due on Feb 1, 2019.

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to CUNY New York City College of Technology and what considerations affect admission decisions?

CUNY New York City College of Technology Admission Requirements
Test Scores Recommended
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Neither required nor recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Neither required nor recommended
Recommendations Neither required nor recommended
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

High School Credits Accepted at CUNY New York City College of Technology
AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences No

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=190655 IPEDS survey data for CUNY New York City College of Technology.