Hannibal-LaGrange University Admission Requirements

Acceptance Rate

Admission Difficulty for Hannibal LaGrange University
Measure Difficulty
Admission StandardsUnavailable
Applicant CompetitionAverage

Can I get into Hannibal-LaGrange University? The school has a 55% acceptance rate. Last year, 372 out of 682 applicants were admitted making Hannibal-LaGrange University a more competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance for qualifying applicants. Only 45% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

55% are accepted,
can you get in?

See if you have the grades and scores to get into Hannibal-LaGrange University

Calculate My Chances

SAT Requirements

SAT Range
Not Reported
Applicants Submitting SAT
SAT Scores for Hannibal LaGrange University
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 25th N/A
SAT Math 25th N/A
SAT Composite 25th N/A
SAT Scores for Hannibal LaGrange University
SAT Test 25th Percentile Score
SAT Reading 75th N/A
SAT Math 75th N/A
SAT Composite 75th N/A
Estimated Average SAT N/A

ACT Requirements

ACT Range
Not Reported
Applicants Submitting ACT
ACT Scores for Hannibal LaGrange University
ACT Test 25th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 25th N/A
ACT Math 25th N/A
ACT Composite 25th N/A
ACT Scores for Hannibal LaGrange University
ACT Test 75th Percentile Score
ACT Reading 75th N/A
ACT Math 75th N/A
ACT Composite 75th N/A
Estimated Average ACT N/A

Estimated GPA Requirements

Hannibal LaGrange University has not reported high school GPA data for its accepted students.

Admission Statistics

Hannibal LaGrange University admission statistics
Women Men Total
Applied 327 355 682
Accepted 179 193 372
Acceptance Rate 55% 54% 55%
Enrolled 85 83 168
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 47% 43% 45%

Fall 2019 Application Deadline

Applications are Due
Aug 26, 2019
Days left to Apply

Applicants have 126 days left until the Fall 2019 term applications are due on Aug 26, 2019.

Seniors, these are the SAT and ACT test dates you can still sit for a test and send your results to Hannibal-LaGrange University before the Aug 26 application deadline.

SAT Test Date Scores Available
May 4 May 17
Jun 1 Jul 10
ACT Test Date Scores Available
Jun 8 Jun 18
Jul 13 Jul 23

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Hannibal LaGrange University and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Hannibal LaGrange University Admission Requirements
Test Scores Required
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Neither required nor recommended
Recommendations Neither required nor recommended
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

High School Credits Accepted at Hannibal LaGrange University
AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences Yes

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=177542 IPEDS survey data for Hannibal LaGrange University.