Quantcast

Mitchell College Admission Chances


Reviews 0 Write a Review!

Acceptance Chances

Can I get into Mitchell College? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 580 out of 787 applicants or 74% were admitted making Mitchell College a moderately competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements. Mitchell College typically accepts and attracts C+ average high school students. Only 26% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Women Men Total
Applied 373 414 787
Accepted 263 317 580
Acceptance Rate 71% 77% 74%
Enrolled 62 91 153
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 24% 29% 26%

Advertisement

Estimated GPA Requirements

You can get into Mitchell College with below average high school grades. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Mitchell College was 2.68 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily C+ students are accepted and ultimately attend. If your high school GPA meets these requirements, there is a good chance you will be accepted as Mitchell College accepts 74% of students who apply.

 What do these ratings mean?

High School GPA Freshmen Within Range Admission Chances
3.75+ 1% Good
3.50 to 3.75 5% Good
3.25 to 3.50 10% Good
3.00 to 3.25 20% Good
2.75 to 3.00 29% Avg +
2.50 to 2.75 24% Avg -
2.25 to 2.50 9% Reach
2.00 to 2.25 1% Reach

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Mitchell College and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Test Scores Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Neither required nor recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Recommended
Recommendations Required
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

Does accept high school AP credits or award dual credit towards both a college and high school degree?

AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences Yes

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=129774 IPEDS survey data for Mitchell College.