Reviews 0 Write a Review!
Can I get into Arkansas? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 12,337 out of 20,542 applicants or 60% were admitted making Arkansas a moderately competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements. Academically, it has difficult requirements for admission test scores. Only 40% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.
|Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield)||38%||43%||40%|
What are the SAT and ACT requirements for students to be admitted to University of Arkansas and what score do you need to get in? The tables below describe the SAT and ACT test score percentile profile of the Fall 2015 starting class.
Admission data indicates that Arkansas regularly accepts students with ACTs of 23 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 20 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 26 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 28 and above have very competitive chances. Scoring well on the ACT is very important as 91 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to University of Arkansas.
Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 1090 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 990. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1190 out of 1600. 25 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.
|25th Percentile Score||75th Percentile Score|
|ACT Score||Competitiveness||Est. Admission Chances|
|28 and Above||Good||>74%|
|25 to 28||Avg +||60%-74%|
|23 to 25||Avg -||50%-60%|
|21 to 23||Reach||39%-50%|
|Less than 21||Low||<39%|
|SAT Score (NEW 1600 scale)||Competitiveness||Admission Chances|
|1290 and Above||Good||>72%|
|1190 to 1290||Avg +||60%-72%|
|1090 to 1190||Avg -||47%-60%|
|990 to 1090||Reach||34%-47%|
|Less than 990||Low||<34%|
University of Arkansas has not reported high school GPA data for its freshman class at this time.
What are the requirements for admission to University of Arkansas and what considerations affect admission decisions?
|High School GPA||Required|
|High School Class Rank||Recommended|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||Required|
|Demonstration of Competencies||Neither required nor recommended|
Does accept high school AP credits or award dual credit towards both a college and high school degree?
|Credit for Life Experiences||Yes|
Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=106397 IPEDS survey data for University of Arkansas.