Quantcast

Arizona Christian University Admission Chances


Reviews 0 Write a Review!

Acceptance Chances

Can I get into Arizona Christian University? These admission statistics provide an indication how difficult it is to get in and what your chances are. 249 out of 486 applicants or 51% were admitted making Arizona Christian University a moderately competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements.  Academically, it has easy requirements for admission test scores. Only 49% of those admitted chose to enroll in the school.

Women Men Total
Applied 197 289 486
Accepted 86 163 249
Acceptance Rate 44% 56% 51%
Enrolled 35 86 121
Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 41% 53% 49%

Advertisement

Scores you need to get in

What are the SAT and ACT requirements for students to be admitted to Arizona Christian University and what score do you need to get in? The tables below describe the SAT and ACT test score percentile profile of the Fall 2015 starting class.

ACT Requirements

Admission data indicates that Arizona Christian University regularly accepts students with ACTs of 19 and above. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 17 in some instances. Prospective students submitting an ACT composite of 21 or higher should be in the upper half of applicants - and students with a 23 and above have very competitive chances. 59 percent of applicants submit ACT scores to Arizona Christian University.

SAT Requirements (New SAT)

Reporting indicates the school consistently takes SAT composite scores down to 980 on a 1600 scale, below which admission should be considered a reach. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT's as low as 880. The estimated average SAT composite for admitted freshman is 1080 out of 1600. 41 percent of applicants submit SAT scores to the school. Note: SAT scores presented on this page have been adjusted upwards per the College Board's concordance tables for test takers after March 2016.

25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
SAT Composite 980 1180
SAT Reading 470 610
SAT Math 510 570
ACT Composite 19 23
ACT English 17 22
ACT Math 17 24

Estimated Chance of Acceptance by Score

 What do these ratings mean?

ACT Score Competitiveness Est. Admission Chances
23 and Above Good >64%
21 to 23 Avg + 51%-64%
19 to 21 Avg - 38%-51%
17 to 19 Reach 26%-38%
Less than 17 Low <26%
SAT Score (NEW 1600 scale) Competitiveness Admission Chances
1180 and Above Good >64%
1080 to 1180 Avg + 51%-64%
980 to 1080 Avg - 38%-51%
880 to 980 Reach 26%-38%
Less than 880 Low <26%

Estimated GPA Requirements

Arizona Christian University has not reported high school GPA data for its freshman class at this time.

Fall 2018 Application Deadline

You have 323 days left until the Fall 2018 term applications are due on Aug 15, 2018.

Admission Requirements

What are the requirements for admission to Arizona Christian University and what considerations affect admission decisions?

Test Scores Required
High School GPA Required
High School Class Rank Recommended
Completion of College Preparatory Program Recommended
Recommendations Required
Demonstration of Competencies Neither required nor recommended

Credits Accepted

Does accept high school AP credits or award dual credit towards both a college and high school degree?

AP Credit Yes
Dual Credit Yes
Credit for Life Experiences Yes

Primary data source, U.S. Department of Education https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=105899 IPEDS survey data for Arizona Christian University.